Re: [pcgen] I want to help

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 63 , Jul 9, 2012
      Hi Scott!

      PCGen is always looking for more LST Monkeys and your desire to help us is greatly appreciated. I'll pass you off to Andrew, the Data 2nd and Admin Silverback, to get you started down the right path but I know that one of the first steps to helping is to get a SourceForge account and then sign up for the PCGen project.

      You might also pop over to the pcgen_experimental list here at Yahoo!. Thats where the data team hangs out. Ok, we hang out here, but we try to have our indepth nuts-and-bolts discussions for those really tricky lst solutions.

      The general "How do I do . . . " questions on lst coding are fielded on the PCGenListFileHelp group.

      On the PF front, the good news is that UM and UC are being worked on with UM being very nearly complete. Doug Limner is the principle data monkey working UM, and I am working the Eldrich Heritage feat chain, but have hit a tough spot in RL. (I get more free time in less than a week . . . :-) )

      ---
      Eric C Smith
      PCGen Doc 2nd
      PR/PL Chimp, Data Chimp
      Tracker Gibbon, Web Lemur
      Tenacious Monkey

      Message 63 of 63 , Jan 2, 2014

        Did you get my response and James' response to you off-list?

        -Andrew

        On 12/30/2013 7:28 AM, marroon69@... wrote:
        Love the tool and have been using it for a few months now. I would like to offer to help, I am a java programmer by trade since 1996 so that would make the most sense. Let me know what I can do