Wand Charges - 5.17.15

  • Allen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2012
      Hi,
      I can't find any way in 5.17.15 (Pathfinder) to set or modify the number of charges in a Wand. Am I missing something, or is this (like the LST editor) something that's not yet compatible with 5.17?
      Thanks.
      Allen
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
        Should be able to right-click on the wand and add charges - K

        On 7 July 2012 15:55, Allen <allenw@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi,
        > I can't find any way in 5.17.15 (Pathfinder) to set or modify the number
        > of charges in a Wand. Am I missing something, or is this (like the LST
        > editor) something that's not yet compatible with 5.17?
        > Thanks.
        > Allen

        Martijn

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
          Doesn't work. Something is not working. Please open a code Jira

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)