Free Advertising on Role-Playing Games StackExchange?

  • Charles Eskridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
      Hello PCGen,
      I'm a moderator at Role-Playing Games
      StackExchange<http://rpg.stackexchange.com/>,
      where we have a Community Promotion Ad
      program<http://meta.rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/1497/community-promotion-ads-2012>.
      We can put ads on the site for any project the community approves of, and
      I've long been a big fan of PCGen. Sadly, I have no image manipulation
      skills. If someone here could come up with an image that meets the
      following requirements I'll post it (or you can), and I'll plug it with the
      site members to get it the necessary votes:
      Image requirements

      - The image that you create must be *220 x 250 pixels*
      - Must be hosted through our standard image uploader (imgur)
      - Must be GIF or PNG
      - No animated GIFs
      - Absolute limit on file size of 150 KB

      What do you get? You get a free ad on a RPG enthusiast site with 2k visits
      a day, and a fair amount of programmer traffic.

      Thanks in advance!

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2012
        Hi Charles,

        Thanks for this! Much appreciated :-). I'll get an image across to you
        this weekend.

        Cheers,
        Martijn (aka Karianna)

        On 6 July 2012 00:27, Charles Eskridge <c.ross.eskridge@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hello PCGen,
        > I'm a moderator at Role-Playing Games
        > StackExchange<http://rpg.stackexchange.com/>,
        > where we have a Community Promotion Ad
        > program<
        > http://meta.rpg.stackexchange.com/questions/1497/community-promotion-ads-2012
        > >.
        > We can put ads on the site for any project the community approves of, and
        > I've long been a big fan of PCGen. Sadly, I have no image manipulation
        > skills. If someone here could come up with an image that meets the
        > following requirements I'll post it (or you can), and I'll plug it with the
        > site members to get it the necessary votes:
        > Image requirements
        >
        > - The image that you create must be *220 x 250 pixels*
        > - Must be hosted through our standard image uploader (imgur)
        > - Must be GIF or PNG
        > - No animated GIFs
        > - Absolute limit on file size of 150 KB
        >
        > What do you get? You get a free ad on a RPG enthusiast site with 2k visits
        > a day, and a fair amount of programmer traffic.
        >
        > Thanks in advance!

        Martijn