Re: Pathfinder Eidolon 5.17.15

  • gjorbjond
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
      A lot of the eidolon issues aren't data issues. Certain things with eidolons (and presumably all companions/familiars/mounts) only get updated during the loading of the file.

      Create the summoner, level him up, save.
      Create the eidolon, name it, save.
      Close the eidolon.
      Load the eidolon.

      Most everything works.

      The only issue I'm aware of is that natural attacks added by the ABILITY tag don't work quite right. It gives error messages for each natural attack when loading and they all must be re-equipped. (CODE-423)

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:

      > Pincers are turning red because you can't choose them *again* (no more
      > hands, for one thing).
      >
      > I'm not sure why the bite is working, but the pincers are not. The code
      > looks like it's correct ...
      >
      > DJL
      >
      > On 7/3/2012 6:19 PM, Saxum Caribetum wrote:
      > > I tried creating an Eidolon (for a Summoner 8)
      > >
      > > Eidolon – giant ant (centaur)
      > > improved natural armour (1), mount (1) , limbs (arms) (2), flight (2),
      > > large (4), pincers (1)
      > >
      > > PCGen is happy until I add the last evolution (pincers).
      > > Pincers are black (selectable) in LH column, but once purchased, they
      > > turn red (invalid) in the RHS.
      > >
      > > Also in equipment, I can't find how to see (or equip if necessary) the
      > > Pincers

    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2012
        On 7/5/2012 3:20 PM, gjorbjond wrote:

        > A lot of the eidolon issues aren't data issues. Certain things with
        > eidolons (and presumably all companions/familiars/mounts) only get
        > updated during the loading of the file.

        Huh. You're right.

        Good thing I filed this as a CODE bug then, isn't it?

        DJL