[pcgen] pathfinder eidolon - save location

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
      after generating my Summoner and his Eidolon, I saved him (PCGen opened
      a Save File dialog to do this - I navigated to a different location).

      I then saved the Eidolon - no Save File Dialog.

      Finally located the pcg file in the PCGen program folder, in the "PCGen
      Character Directory"
      Can't we save the Eidolon next to the PC's PCG file?

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2012
        This, I cannot recreate. I get save file dialogs for both characters
        when I save them.

        DS/DL