Re: [pcgen] Re: d20 Modern for PCgen

  • Brandon Blaylock
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2012
      Thanks for the links. The PCgen to D20 Pro export thing seems to be bugged,
      when i try to import a character from PCgen it reads

      This plugin is invalid. Please recompile it using the latest API and try
      again.
      Caused by: Unexpected exception
      Caused by: For input string: "5 by 5".

      i have no idea what any of that means.. hopefully it'll be fixed soon, D20
      Pro just updated a few days back, so it may be a new bug.

      i'll toy around with the other files a bit.. it seems like it is missing
      Talents and Occupations.. but that can be overlooked.. just
      sorta inconvenient considering it is a paid program.

      thanks again.