Re: Yet another in the endless line of questions ;)

  • William
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
      Andrew you rock thanks! The feat worked perfectly

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
        Hi,

        These have become LST coding questions directly and belong on the proper group. Please continue
        asking these lines of questions over on the appropriate group.

        Cheers,

        On 7/1/2012 6:52 PM, William wrote:
        > Now for another one...
        >
        > Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl
        >
        > Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
        > CHOOSE:NOCHOICE
        >
        > i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

        >> Hi,
        >>
        >> .STACK not .STACKS
        >>
        >> MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
        >>
        >> On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
        >>> Feat Editor
        >>>
        >>> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
        >>>
        >>> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
        >>>
        >>> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

        >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
        >>>

        >> --
        >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
          Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
          Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.

          Regards
          Stefan

          On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
          > Feat Editor
          >
          > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
          >
          > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
          >
          > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

        • Will Mercier
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
            Funny I didn't see it...I'll look again thanks.. Though I got it to work anyway lol

            Sent from my iPad

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
              It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
              the Monster Set.

              On 7/2/2012 6:02 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
              > Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
              > Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.
              >
              > Regards
              > Stefan
              >
              > On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
              >> Feat Editor
              >>
              >> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
              >>
              >> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
              >>
              >> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

              >> Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Stefan Radermacher
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                On 02.07.2012 15:55, Andrew wrote:
                > It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                > the Monster Set.

                No, rsrd_feats_monster.lst is also loaded from rsrd_basics.pcc. I checked.

                Stefan
              • willmercier@rogers.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                  which it was but I found it ... and added it to my campaign set thanks