Re: Yet another in the endless line of questions ;)

  • William
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
      Andrew you rock thanks! The feat worked perfectly

      > .STACK not .STACKS
      >
      > MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
      >
      > On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
      > > Feat Editor
      > >
      > > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
      > >
      > > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
      > >
      > > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > --
      > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • William
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
        Now for another one...

        Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl

        Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
        CHOOSE:NOCHOICE

        i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012

          These have become LST coding questions directly and belong on the proper group. Please continue
          asking these lines of questions over on the appropriate group.

          Cheers,

          On 7/1/2012 6:52 PM, William wrote:
          > Now for another one...
          >
          > Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl
          >
          > Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
          > CHOOSE:NOCHOICE
          >
          > i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

          >> Hi,
          >>
          >> .STACK not .STACKS
          >>
          >> MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
          >>
          >> On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
          >>> Feat Editor
          >>>
          >>> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
          >>>
          >>> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
          >>>
          >>> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

          >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
          >>>

          >> --
          >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • Stefan Radermacher
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
            Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
            Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.

            Regards
            Stefan

            On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
            > Feat Editor
            >
            > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
            >
            > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
            >
            > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

          • Will Mercier
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
              Funny I didn't see it...I'll look again thanks.. Though I got it to work anyway lol

              Sent from my iPad

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                the Monster Set.

                On 7/2/2012 6:02 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
                > Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
                > Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.
                >
                > Regards
                > Stefan
                >
                > On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
                >> Feat Editor
                >>
                >> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
                >>
                >> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
                >>
                >> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

                >> Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Stefan Radermacher
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                  On 02.07.2012 15:55, Andrew wrote:
                  > It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                  > the Monster Set.

                  No, rsrd_feats_monster.lst is also loaded from rsrd_basics.pcc. I checked.

                  Stefan
                • willmercier@rogers.com
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                    which it was but I found it ... and added it to my campaign set thanks