Re: [pcgen] Yet another in the endless line of questions ;)

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012

      .STACK not .STACKS

      MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.

      On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
      > Feat Editor
      >
      > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
      >
      > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
      >
      > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

    • William
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
        Andrew you rock thanks! The feat worked perfectly

        > .STACK not .STACKS
        >
        > MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
        >
        > On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
        > > Feat Editor
        > >
        > > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
        > >
        > > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
        > >
        > > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • William
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
          Now for another one...

          Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl

          Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
          CHOOSE:NOCHOICE

          i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012

            These have become LST coding questions directly and belong on the proper group. Please continue
            asking these lines of questions over on the appropriate group.

            Cheers,

            On 7/1/2012 6:52 PM, William wrote:
            > Now for another one...
            >
            > Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl
            >
            > Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
            > CHOOSE:NOCHOICE
            >
            > i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> .STACK not .STACKS
            >>
            >> MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
            >>
            >> On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
            >>> Feat Editor
            >>>
            >>> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
            >>>
            >>> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
            >>>
            >>> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

            >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
            >>>

            >> --
            >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
            >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
              Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
              Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.

              Regards
              Stefan

              On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
              > Feat Editor
              >
              > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
              >
              > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
              >
              > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

            • Will Mercier
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                Funny I didn't see it...I'll look again thanks.. Though I got it to work anyway lol

                Sent from my iPad

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                  It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                  the Monster Set.

                  On 7/2/2012 6:02 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
                  > Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
                  > Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > Stefan
                  >
                  > On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
                  >> Feat Editor
                  >>
                  >> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
                  >>
                  >> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
                  >>
                  >> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

                  >> Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Stefan Radermacher
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                    On 02.07.2012 15:55, Andrew wrote:
                    > It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                    > the Monster Set.

                    No, rsrd_feats_monster.lst is also loaded from rsrd_basics.pcc. I checked.

                    Stefan
                  • willmercier@rogers.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                      which it was but I found it ... and added it to my campaign set thanks