Re: [pcgen] Yet another in the endless line of questions ;)

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
      Hi,

      .STACK not .STACKS

      MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.

      On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
      > Feat Editor
      >
      > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
      >
      > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
      >
      > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

    • William
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
        Andrew you rock thanks! The feat worked perfectly

        > .STACK not .STACKS
        >
        > MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
        >
        > On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
        > > Feat Editor
        > >
        > > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
        > >
        > > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
        > >
        > > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • William
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
          Now for another one...

          Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl

          Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
          CHOOSE:NOCHOICE

          i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
            Hi,

            These have become LST coding questions directly and belong on the proper group. Please continue
            asking these lines of questions over on the appropriate group.

            Cheers,

            On 7/1/2012 6:52 PM, William wrote:
            > Now for another one...
            >
            > Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl
            >
            > Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
            > CHOOSE:NOCHOICE
            >
            > i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> .STACK not .STACKS
            >>
            >> MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
            >>
            >> On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
            >>> Feat Editor
            >>>
            >>> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
            >>>
            >>> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
            >>>
            >>> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

            >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
            >>>

            >> --
            >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
            >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
            >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
              Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
              Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.

              Regards
              Stefan

              On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
              > Feat Editor
              >
              > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
              >
              > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
              >
              > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

            • Will Mercier
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                Funny I didn't see it...I'll look again thanks.. Though I got it to work anyway lol

                Sent from my iPad

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                  It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                  the Monster Set.

                  On 7/2/2012 6:02 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
                  > Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
                  > Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.
                  >
                  > Regards
                  > Stefan
                  >
                  > On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
                  >> Feat Editor
                  >>
                  >> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
                  >>
                  >> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
                  >>
                  >> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

                  >> Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Stefan Radermacher
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                    On 02.07.2012 15:55, Andrew wrote:
                    > It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                    > the Monster Set.

                    No, rsrd_feats_monster.lst is also loaded from rsrd_basics.pcc. I checked.

                    Stefan
                  • willmercier@rogers.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                      which it was but I found it ... and added it to my campaign set thanks