Yet another in the endless line of questions ;)

  • William
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
      Feat Editor

      I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says

      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS

      Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
        Hi,

        .STACK not .STACKS

        MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
          Andrew you rock thanks! The feat worked perfectly

          > .STACK not .STACKS
          >
          > MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
          >
          > On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
          > > Feat Editor
          > >
          > > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
          > >
          > > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
          > >
          > > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • William
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
            Now for another one...

            Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl

            Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
            CHOOSE:NOCHOICE

            i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
              Hi,

              These have become LST coding questions directly and belong on the proper group. Please continue
              asking these lines of questions over on the appropriate group.

              Cheers,

              On 7/1/2012 6:52 PM, William wrote:
              > Now for another one...
              >
              > Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl
              >
              > Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
              > CHOOSE:NOCHOICE
              >
              > i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

              >> Hi,
              >>
              >> .STACK not .STACKS
              >>
              >> MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
              >>
              >> On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
              >>> Feat Editor
              >>>
              >>> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
              >>>
              >>> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
              >>>
              >>> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

              >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
              >>>

              >> --
              >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
              >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
              >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

            • Stefan Radermacher
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
                Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.

                Regards
                Stefan

                On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
                > Feat Editor
                >
                > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
                >
                > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
                >
                > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

              • Will Mercier
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                  Funny I didn't see it...I'll look again thanks.. Though I got it to work anyway lol

                  Sent from my iPad

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                    It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                    the Monster Set.

                    On 7/2/2012 6:02 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
                    > Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
                    > Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.
                    >
                    > Regards
                    > Stefan
                    >
                    > On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
                    >> Feat Editor
                    >>
                    >> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
                    >>
                    >> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
                    >>
                    >> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

                    >> Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Stefan Radermacher
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                      On 02.07.2012 15:55, Andrew wrote:
                      > It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                      > the Monster Set.

                      No, rsrd_feats_monster.lst is also loaded from rsrd_basics.pcc. I checked.

                      Stefan
                    • willmercier@rogers.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                        which it was but I found it ... and added it to my campaign set thanks