Yet another in the endless line of questions ;)

  • William
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
      Feat Editor

      I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says

      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS

      Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012

        .STACK not .STACKS

        MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
          Andrew you rock thanks! The feat worked perfectly

          > .STACK not .STACKS
          >
          > MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
          >
          > On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
          > > Feat Editor
          > >
          > > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
          > >
          > > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
          > >
          > > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • William
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012
            Now for another one...

            Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl

            Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
            CHOOSE:NOCHOICE

            i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1, 2012

              These have become LST coding questions directly and belong on the proper group. Please continue
              asking these lines of questions over on the appropriate group.

              Cheers,

              On 7/1/2012 6:52 PM, William wrote:
              > Now for another one...
              >
              > Improved Toughness adds +1hp/lvl
              >
              > Bonus:HP|CURRENTMAX|TL
              > CHOOSE:NOCHOICE
              >
              > i can now take the feat (thanks to choose:nochoice) however it does not adjust the NPC's Hp's

              >> Hi,
              >>
              >> .STACK not .STACKS
              >>
              >> MULT:YES with CHOOSE:NOCHOICE.
              >>
              >> On 7/1/2012 4:56 PM, William wrote:
              >>> Feat Editor
              >>>
              >>> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
              >>>
              >>> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
              >>>
              >>> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

              >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
              >>>

              >> --
              >> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
              >> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
              >> Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

            • Stefan Radermacher
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
                Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.

                Regards
                Stefan

                On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
                > Feat Editor
                >
                > I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
                >
                > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
                >
                > Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

              • Will Mercier
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                  Funny I didn't see it...I'll look again thanks.. Though I got it to work anyway lol

                  Sent from my iPad

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                    It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                    the Monster Set.

                    On 7/2/2012 6:02 AM, Stefan Radermacher wrote:
                    > Why do you need to create such a feat? There already is "Improved
                    > Natural Armor", available in both the 3.5e and Pathfinder core data sets.
                    >
                    > Regards
                    > Stefan
                    >
                    > On 02.07.2012 01:56, William wrote:
                    >> Feat Editor
                    >>
                    >> I am looking to create a feat "increased natural armor" stackable feat that adds +1 to your natural armor class. I currently have it as a bonus under advanced that says
                    >>
                    >> BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NATURALARMOR.STACKS
                    >>
                    >> Is this correct? btw it also wont let me select it as a feat even though i see it in the listing..... if only i had Macleods abilities lol

                    >> Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • Stefan Radermacher
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                      On 02.07.2012 15:55, Andrew wrote:
                      > It might not show up for him if he's only loading the Player only stuff for 3.5e. IIRC it's part of
                      > the Monster Set.

                      No, rsrd_feats_monster.lst is also loaded from rsrd_basics.pcc. I checked.

                      Stefan
                    • willmercier@rogers.com
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 2, 2012
                        which it was but I found it ... and added it to my campaign set thanks