Re: Question

  • William
    Message 1 of 42 , Jul 1, 2012
      So would I..
      Create a Gestalt Ranger
      then go into the file where i find druid and copy all of its abilities to then past into the customclass file under the gestalt ranger?

    • willmercier@rogers.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 1, 2012
        Ok so I have tried it and some works some don't. For example the warrior sorc from a source book I get the right attacks and better hps but I get zero for the base saves