Re: [pcgen] Question

    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 30 9:36 PM

      That sounds like a Gestalt character.

      Two methods, both require some work.

      First Method - Make a Gestalt Ranger/Druid Class

      Combine the two classes, it's pretty much that simple.

      Second Method, Make a Template for each of the classes with abilities set off at certain levels.

      That's the two methods to do this with any semblance of ease.

      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 1, 2012
        Ok so I have tried it and some works some don't. For example the warrior sorc from a source book I get the right attacks and better hps but I get zero for the base saves