Question

  • William
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 30, 2012
      If I wanted to have a character gain the abilities of another class as he progressed in level how would I do that? so for example if I had a say ranger who when he gained a level gained the same abilities as a druid (so for all purpose outside of hps/saves/bab) he would be a level 1/1 ranger druid (at level 1) and a 2/2 (at level 2) ..... Template? Kit as a special class? forget it and go back to pen and paper?
    • willmercier@rogers.com
      Message 42 of 42 , Jul 1, 2012
        Ok so I have tried it and some works some don't. For example the warrior sorc from a source book I get the right attacks and better hps but I get zero for the base saves