3 weeks till Alpha Closes!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2012
      Hi Folks,

      Per James, we have three weeks till the Alpha cycle closes. If you have a Feature Request for Code
      or Data, A New Data Set, or otherwise, you need to push it now.

      After Alpha we go into Beta which is strictly bug fixes.

    • Lee Dowd
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2012
        Is Pathfinder's Ultimate Magic going to make the cut?
        Thanks,
        Lee

        >________________________________

      • Stefan Radermacher
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2012
          > Per James, we have three weeks till the Alpha cycle closes. If you have a Feature Request for Code
          > or Data, A New Data Set, or otherwise, you need to push it now.

          Here are some features that are still missing, that I think are more or
          less essential:

          - We should be able to change the display/output order of weapons (in
          JIRA as CODE-1475)

          - Cannot add multiples of an item to the inventory at once (CODE-1474).
          Have fun adding 1,000 gp. :)

          - Source should be a selectable column in all tabs (missing in
          Inventory/Purchase for example)

          - Equipping or unequipping slotted items on the Inventory/Equipment tab
          by double-clicking should not bring up the "select quantity and
          location" sub-dialog.

          - On the Inventory/Equipment tab it should be possible to "add all" of
          an item without having to change the number in the sub-dialog every time.

          - Putting items into containers on the Inventory/Equipment tab should be
          possible by selecting the container on the right and the double clicking
          the item without bringing up the sub-dialog.

          - List languages by name (not type) in the Bonus Language dialog

          - Remember the choices of treelist grouping in all dialogs

          - Remember selected columns and column widths in all dialogs

          These are off the top of my heaad right now, I'll try and think if
          there's more that I've been missing.

          Stefan
        • Martijn Verburg
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 28, 2012
            Hi Stefan,

            Awesome feedback, are you able to JIRA these? I know that James is swamped
            and it helps him knock off items when they're split up into the JIRA
            tickets.

            Thanks!

            On Thursday, 28 June 2012, Stefan Radermacher wrote:

            > **
            >

            > > Per James, we have three weeks till the Alpha cycle closes. If you have
            > a Feature Request for Code
            > > or Data, A New Data Set, or otherwise, you need to push it now.
            >
            > Here are some features that are still missing, that I think are more or
            > less essential:
            >
            > - We should be able to change the display/output order of weapons (in
            > JIRA as CODE-1475)
            >
            > - Cannot add multiples of an item to the inventory at once (CODE-1474).
            > Have fun adding 1,000 gp. :)
            >
            > - Source should be a selectable column in all tabs (missing in
            > Inventory/Purchase for example)
            >
            > - Equipping or unequipping slotted items on the Inventory/Equipment tab
            > by double-clicking should not bring up the "select quantity and
            > location" sub-dialog.
            >
            > - On the Inventory/Equipment tab it should be possible to "add all" of
            > an item without having to change the number in the sub-dialog every time.
            >
            > - Putting items into containers on the Inventory/Equipment tab should be
            > possible by selecting the container on the right and the double clicking
            > the item without bringing up the sub-dialog.
            >
            > - List languages by name (not type) in the Bonus Language dialog
            >
            > - Remember the choices of treelist grouping in all dialogs
            >
            > - Remember selected columns and column widths in all dialogs
            >
            > These are off the top of my heaad right now, I'll try and think if
            > there's more that I've been missing.
            >
            > Stefan

          • Stefan Radermacher
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 28, 2012
              On 28.06.2012 11:44, Martijn Verburg wrote:
              > Awesome feedback, are you able to JIRA these? I know that James is swamped
              > and it helps him knock off items when they're split up into the JIRA
              > tickets.

              Sure, I will put them in today.

              Stefan