Re: [pcgen] Class problem 5.17.15(Jun 19 Nightly)

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2012
      Hi Terry,

      On 27/06/2012 6:56 AM Terry Milnes wrote
      > Anything I can do to fix this?

      Sorry, I had a look at the log and everything seemed fine. I could see
      you created a 20th level rogue and then closed it and recreated a 6th
      level rogue - no error messages etc, so not much to go on. It wasn't
      hanging either as the levels were being incremented. Could the level up
      dialog (the one that shows at the end with the list of levels added and
      hit points gained etc) have been appearing behind the main window?

      Could you try it out on the released 5.17.15 please?

      Cheers,
      James.