PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 6/26/2012, 9:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2012
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

      Date: Tuesday June 26, 2012
      Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen, http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting All are welcome to come and observe. Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at ...

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2012
        The Countdown to 6.0 begins! We'll look at a rough roadmap including data
        conversion (which should for the large part be automated.) - K

      • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2012

          Date: Tuesday June 26, 2012
          Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm