Re: [pcgen] Re: Source Issues

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 20, 2012

      Yes the new UI assumes you always want to load sources with the character.
      It is good at checking if the sources are already loaded though.

      We have to add back in the option to load a character with whatever sources
      are currently loaded.

      Cheers,
      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB

    • pshipley@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 19, 2012
        I've raised a JIRA for this [CODE-1532] - only issue I've found so far with awesome new skin (have stuck with 5.17.10 up til now as am mid-campaign :-).

        Cheers

        Paul