Spell Jammer

  • William
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 18, 2012
      Has anyone done Spell Jammer as source material?
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2012
        Hi,

        To my knowledge, Spelljammer was only released as a 2nd edition campaign source book.

        The best alternative would be Dragonstar. It's a more realistic view on Space travel but it's
        otherwise the same basic fantasy feel only in space and in an awesome setting.

        On 6/18/2012 4:30 PM, William wrote:
        > Has anyone done Spell Jammer as source material?

      • Sandra
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 16 6:04 PM
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "William" <willmercier@...> wrote:

          > Has anyone done Spell Jammer as source material?

          Haven't found ant yet but I am looking as well. Do you know if there is anything similar we could use just for the ship tp ship combat?
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 16 6:38 PM
            Hi,

            Dragonstar is a set we do have, you might want to give that a go. More Realistic Sci-Fi, but a good
            blend of Magic and Such. I completely enjoy it.

            It's coded up as a 3rd edition set.

            On 9/16/2012 6:04 PM, Sandra wrote:
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "William" <willmercier@...> wrote:
            >> Has anyone done Spell Jammer as source material?
            >>
            > Haven't found ant yet but I am looking as well. Do you know if there is anything similar we could use just for the ship tp ship combat?

          • Lee Dowd
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 16 8:31 PM
              There have been some naval rules published recently for Pathfinder.  I think to accompany the latest (pirate based) adventure series.  It's either just finished or just about to be so I doubt it's been added to PCgen yet.

            • Doug Limmer
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 17 1:56 AM
                What do you want PCGen to do, as far as ship-to-ship combat goes? Do
                you want the ship as a character?

                DS/DL