Re: [pcgen] Printing probs

  • Thomas Schekelmann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2012
      Hi james,

      thnx for your reply, but it didn't work. Printer properties are at A4,
      Portrait and i still get the same result. And, yes, I'm working with
      Windows 7. I just checked also the default properties for the printer in
      Windows itself, they are the same. So, I asume, the fault is not with my
      printer but with pcgen.

      Thomas