Re: [pcgen] Re: MSRD help

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
      Check out this page ( http://wiki.pcgen.org/FAQ_and_Help ) and see if it helps. If not, come on back and we'll try again! :-)

      Maredudd

      On Jun 9, 2012, at 1:27 AM, writerwebbs wrote:

      > Win 7 Pro
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > What operation system are you using?
      > >
      > > Maredudd
      > >
      > > On Jun 9, 2012, at 12:41 AM, writerwebbs wrote:
      > >
      > > > So a friend is starting a modern campaign so I decided to see what PC Gen could do with it as I haven't used that mode before with it. When I went to create a new character all tabs but the summary tab do not load any information from the lists. So I can see the all the usual areas within the tabs but none of the info such as classes available. Am I missing something? I am not familiar with D20Modarn but I figured some of the tabs should have info like races and classes. I have PC Gen version 5.16.4
      > > >
      > > > -Webbs

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 8, 2012
        Hi Webbs,

        On 9/06/2012 2:41 PM writerwebbs wrote
        > So a friend is starting a modern campaign so I decided to see what PC Gen could do with it as I haven't used that mode before with it. When I went to create a new character all tabs but the summary tab do not load any information from the lists. So I can see the all the usual areas within the tabs but none of the info such as classes available. Am I missing something? I am not familiar with D20Modarn but I figured some of the tabs should have info like races and classes. I have PC Gen version 5.16.4

        See http://wiki.pcgen.org/FAQ_and_Help#Java_7 for full details on the
        issue you are encountering. Hopefully it should get you going, but if
        not, I'm happy to assist.

        Cheers,
        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB
      • writerwebbs
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 9, 2012
          James,

          Thanks that did the trick. It's been awhile since I created a character with PC Gen so I'm guessing that is why I didn't see it before.

          -Webbs