File Upload Policy Change

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
      Hi folks,

      After having the annoyance of getting spammed by multiple garbage files and having to clean it up -
      I've closed the file upload for members on the main pcgen list.

      For our helpful monkeys - if you are requesting files from the OP with an issue, I'd ask that you
      have have the user/OP email them directly. It also means once the problem is fixed we don't have a
      file sitting around that others aren't sure about.

      If you have any questions, feel free to direct your questions towards me.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012

        As a follow up, we do have JIRA with a Support Requests option, users may sign up for an account
        there and upload files to the trackers.

        It's an option, feel free to use it if people don't want direct email contact.

        Cheers,