Re: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 6/8/2012, 5:00 pm

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012

      On 5/06/2012 11:55 PM Stefan Radermacher wrote
      > On 05.06.2012 11:33, Martijn Verburg wrote:
      >> The UI is pretty much done, so I think this will mainly the Beta --> Gold
      >> timeline discussion - K
      > One tab is still missing actually, the one for Temporary Bonuses.
      Yes, that is the most important of the things I have gating the 5.17
      beta release. See
      http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10020&version=10408
      for the list.

      Cheers,
      James.
    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2012
        Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

        Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

        Date: Friday June 8, 2012
        Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
        Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen, http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
        Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting All are welcome to come and observe. Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at ...