Re: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 6/8/2012, 5:00 pm

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
      The UI is pretty much done, so I think this will mainly the Beta --> Gold
      timeline discussion - K

      On 4 June 2012 21:55, <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > * Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting Date: Friday June 8,
      > 2012 Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm Next reminder: The next reminder for
      > this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 4 minutes. Location: IRC
      > irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen Street:
      > http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen Notes: PCGen's Board of
      > Directors open meeting
      >
      > All are welcome to come and observe.
      >
      > Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at
      > http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      >
      > Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
      > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=08&month=06&year=2012&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
      >
      > See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for the meeting details.
      >
      > -PCGen Board of Directors Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo!
      > Messenger, and email.
      > Copyright © 2012 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved
      > | Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy<http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012
        On 05.06.2012 11:33, Martijn Verburg wrote:
        > The UI is pretty much done, so I think this will mainly the Beta --> Gold
        > timeline discussion - K

        One tab is still missing actually, the one for Temporary Bonuses.

        Stefan.
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 5, 2012

          On 5/06/2012 11:55 PM Stefan Radermacher wrote
          > On 05.06.2012 11:33, Martijn Verburg wrote:
          >> The UI is pretty much done, so I think this will mainly the Beta --> Gold
          >> timeline discussion - K
          > One tab is still missing actually, the one for Temporary Bonuses.
          Yes, that is the most important of the things I have gating the 5.17
          beta release. See
          http://jira.pcgen.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10020&version=10408
          for the list.

          Cheers,