[Data Bug] Pathfinder APG Double Crossbow

  • swiftbrook8
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
      PCGen 5.17.11

      Pathfinder - Advanced data set (specifically the APG)

      Equipped the PC with a Double Crossbow. The PC is incurring the standard -4 for not being proficient however, "Due to its size and weight, you take a -4 penalty on your attack rolls if you're proficient with it, or -8 if you're not." [APG p. 176] Should have a -8 penalty.

      I wanted someone else to verify it's a bug before I created a JIRA. Also, I'm not sure there is a mechanism in PCGen for this, so this may be more than a data bug.

      -Swiftbrook
    • Doug Limmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2012
        I'll confirm that PCGen 5.17.10 does the same thing, and that the APG
        has that text in it.

        It looks like the weapon entry needs a BONUS:WEAPON|TOHIT|-4 tag in it.
        This tag is not in the SVN Update I just did.

        DJL