Re: Eclipse IDE Plugin

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Just wanted to let you know your enthausiastic response has renewed my interest in getting this plugin up to (my own) standards.

      I'm working on it, and will place it in the suggested location once I'm satisfied or loose interest again.....

      That being said, I would still like to know whether you would be interested in the source code for this project and if so, where it should be committed to.

      Jasper Spaans
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
        Hi Jasper,

        Glad you're willing to undertake this!

        I'd suggest:

        pcgen_trunk/utilities/editor syntax/eclipse