Data Sets Review

    Message 1 of 2 , May 26 12:55 PM
      Hi Folks,

      We're coming to the close of the Alpha Cycle, which means if you had a set to include in the release
      you need to update any trackers assigned to you, or assign them to (Paul Grosse - If it's ready for
      License Review), fix any errors if I've left a comment on your tracker.

      I should be having a clean load when I review the sets - I'm seeing Unconstructed Errors.

      Please fix those, and reassign to me when finished.

      If you miss the cycle then they will not be included till we go to 6.1.

    • herzogaldilkassach
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28 3:04 AM
        sorry about that.
        Fixed the Unearthed Arcana Paladin Variants spelllists.

        jasper spaans