Re: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 5/25/2012, 10:00 pm

    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2012

      Quick Reports so we can keep to the business at hand and just quickly answer questions:

      Admin Report:
      No actionable items - Web, Tracker and Release all good.

      Content Report:
      Actionable items:
      Data - Reviewing two data sets, should have them in before we go beta.
      OS - Making a second sheet only for the condensed spells, and then fixing up a full condensed
      version keeping the majority of items to the Bio Page.
      Docs - No movement here

      No holds ups.

      Comments and Feedback on current UI - I'll keep to the items that need to be addressed:
      For Exporting - Default Save/Export should be OK - presently, only method is to click.
      Inventory Purchase - Can't Right Click for Custom Items or fast options as we had for prior 5.17.12.
      Companions - I know this is still a Work in Progress. (Awesome on the companion preview screen).
      Still missing a lot of functionality...

      Feats/Abilities - Selected Pool nullifies after selection is made (Agravating to need to select the
      same pool over and over). I do like the fact the Filter stays applied.
      Feats/Abilities - Choices not displayed in taken screen

      Okay, that all I can think of from the top of my head.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2012
        Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

        Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

        Date: Friday May 25, 2012