PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 5/25/2012, 10:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 6:55 PM
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

      Date: Friday May 25, 2012
      Time: 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 23 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen
      Street: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe.

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=25&month=05&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for the meeting details.

      -PCGen Board of Directors

      Message 2 of 3 , May 24 9:21 PM

        Quick Reports so we can keep to the business at hand and just quickly answer questions:

        Admin Report:
        No actionable items - Web, Tracker and Release all good.

        Content Report:
        Actionable items:
        Data - Reviewing two data sets, should have them in before we go beta.
        OS - Making a second sheet only for the condensed spells, and then fixing up a full condensed
        version keeping the majority of items to the Bio Page.
        Docs - No movement here

        No holds ups.

        Comments and Feedback on current UI - I'll keep to the items that need to be addressed:
        For Exporting - Default Save/Export should be OK - presently, only method is to click.
        Inventory Purchase - Can't Right Click for Custom Items or fast options as we had for prior 5.17.12.
        Companions - I know this is still a Work in Progress. (Awesome on the companion preview screen).
        Still missing a lot of functionality...

        Feats/Abilities - Selected Pool nullifies after selection is made (Agravating to need to select the
        same pool over and over). I do like the fact the Filter stays applied.
        Feats/Abilities - Choices not displayed in taken screen

        Okay, that all I can think of from the top of my head.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 25 5:57 PM