Re: [pcgen] how and where

    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2012
      Hi Dale,

      Welcome to the PCGen Community.

      Dragonstar Starfarershandbook is available under the 3rd edition Game Mode (3e)

      Oriental Races - If you want the official book races from Wizards of the Coast, I'm afraid we can't
      supply those, as they are closed content. However, we are always willing to assist you in creating
      your own sets that can include such material. For your homebrew creation help, come over to the
      group set up for that.