how and where

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2012
      i like to add orintal adventure d20 races and dragonstar characters and classes
      our game group need help please
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2012
        Hi Dale,

        Welcome to the PCGen Community.

        Dragonstar Starfarershandbook is available under the 3rd edition Game Mode (3e)

        Oriental Races - If you want the official book races from Wizards of the Coast, I'm afraid we can't
        supply those, as they are closed content. However, we are always willing to assist you in creating
        your own sets that can include such material. For your homebrew creation help, come over to the
        group set up for that.