Re: [pcgen] PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 5/15/2012, 9:00 pm

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2012
      Hi all,

      Usual story - the last bits of the UI before we state that it's 6.0 :-).
      My start-up has been going crazy, but I'm hoping for some time this week
      to go through a massive sweep of outstanding email threads to do with PCGen
      and provide some better summaries :-)

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 15, 2012
        Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

        Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

        Date: Tuesday May 15, 2012
        Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm

        Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

        Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=05&year=2012&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

        See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for meeting details.

        -PCGen Board of Directors

      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15, 2012

          This meeting will be rescheduled to later in the week. I'll post out a time
          once it has been finalised.

          Cheers,
          James Dempsey
          PCGen Code SB