PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 5/15/2012, 9:00 pm

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11 5:57 PM
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

      Date: Tuesday May 15, 2012
      Time: 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 2 minutes.
      Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen
      Street: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe.

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&month=05&year=2012&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for meeting details.

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12 1:37 AM
        Hi all,

        Usual story - the last bits of the UI before we state that it's 6.0 :-).
        My start-up has been going crazy, but I'm hoping for some time this week
        to go through a massive sweep of outstanding email threads to do with PCGen
        and provide some better summaries :-)

      • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 15 4:57 PM

          Message 4 of 4 , May 15 5:17 PM

            This meeting will be rescheduled to later in the week. I'll post out a time
            once it has been finalised.

            Cheers,
            James Dempsey
            PCGen Code SB