Exporting from 5.12 ---> 5.16

  • Kenneth Teague
    Message 1 of 5 , May 8, 2012
      So, who is the expert when it comes to exporting ( correctly ) from previous versions to thru and to the newest version?

      I have Classes and spells ( 5.12 ) that I do NOT want to loose. I have tried my hand at the export, but ran into some issues. I did try my hand at the perl, and scripts. But they just did not come across correctly.

      Any Experts out there?

      Ken
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2012
        Did you look at this web page: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets

        -- david
        Papa.DRB

        My better half and me (jpg)

        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2012
          And if that doesn't work, I'm one of the resident experts.

          On 5/8/2012 12:40 PM, David R. Bender wrote:
          > Did you look at this web page: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets
          >
          > -- david
          > Papa.DRB
          >
          > My better half and me (jpg)

          > On 5/8/2012 3:29 PM, Kenneth Teague wrote:
          >> So, who is the expert when it comes to exporting ( correctly ) from previous versions to thru and to the newest version?
          >>
          >> I have Classes and spells ( 5.12 ) that I do NOT want to loose. I have tried my hand at the export, but ran into some issues. I did try my hand at the perl, and scripts. But they just did not come across correctly.
          >>
          >> Any Experts out there?
          >>
          >> Ken

        • Kenneth Teague
          Message 4 of 5 , May 11, 2012
            Yes, I did give that a whirl. I had errors and data corruption.

            I did insall the pearl and I did run the scripts.

            Have you had success with this?

            > Did you look at this web page: http://wiki.pcgen.org/Updating_Homebrew_Sets
            >
            > -- david
            > Papa.DRB
            >
            > My better half and me (jpg)

            > On 5/8/2012 3:29 PM, Kenneth Teague wrote:
            > > So, who is the expert when it comes to exporting ( correctly ) from previous versions to thru and to the newest version?
            > >
            > > I have Classes and spells ( 5.12 ) that I do NOT want to loose. I have tried my hand at the export, but ran into some issues. I did try my hand at the perl, and scripts. But they just did not come across correctly.
            > >
            > > Any Experts out there?
            > >
            > > Ken

          • David R. Bender
            Message 5 of 5 , May 11, 2012
              I have not tried. I switched to Pathfinder exclusively back in the beta
              phase and have very minimal, mostly equipment, that is very easy to just
              keep up with.

              -- david
              Papa.DRB

              My better half and me (jpg)