Re: [pcgen] No source material after 5.16.4 install.

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 6 , May 8, 2012
      5.16.4 does not work with Java 1.7, only Java 1.6.

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      On 5/8/2012 1:24 PM, pnigro2000 wrote:
      > I installed pcgen 5.16.4 onto a new 64 bit laptop running windows 7 and java 1.7 using the windows installer. When I start pcgen and use the advanced screen, the source material list in the left side panel is blank. It doesn't show standard sources or my custom sources that are configured through the pcgen vendor data directory preference.
    • pnigro2000
      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2012
        Thanks.

        > 5.16.4 does not work with Java 1.7, only Java 1.6.
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa.DRB
        >
        > My better half and me (jpg)

        > On 5/8/2012 1:24 PM, pnigro2000 wrote:
        > > I installed pcgen 5.16.4 onto a new 64 bit laptop running windows 7 and java 1.7 using the windows installer. When I start pcgen and use the advanced screen, the source material list in the left side panel is blank. It doesn't show standard sources or my custom sources that are configured through the pcgen vendor data directory preference.

      • sir_lysander
        Message 3 of 6 , May 21, 2012
          Any plans or ETA for Java 1.7 compatibility?

          Message 4 of 6 , May 21, 2012
            5.17.11+, however that is not quite prime time ready. Still has some bugs.

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)

            Message 5 of 6 , May 22, 2012
              Thanks!

              Ain't it amazing how many things break on a Java update?