Re: [pcgen] PaizoCon 2012

  • Saxum Caribetum
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2012
      On 11/03/2012 10:44, Martijn Verburg wrote:
      > Unfortunately at this stage, not in an official capacity no, we haven't got
      > the funds to do anything more than Gencon (and that's a struggle at times).
      > - K
      >
      > On 10 March 2012 16:34, tripleh5133<tripleh5133@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> I was wondering if PCGen was going to be represented at PaizoCon?
      >>
      >> http://paizo.com/paizocon

      I am in no way an official rep of PCGen,
      but I am a regular reader of the mailing lists, user of PCGen, and
      occasional bug-submitter... :-)

      I *am* going to PaizoCon UK 2012 http://www.paizocon.co.uk/

      I'm happy to make noises in support of PCGen, or such...

      --
      Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2012
        Hi Saxum,

        The offer is very much appreciated. Hopefully Paul is listening in on this
        thread - Paul are there spare t-shirts/CDs etc we have that Saxum could us?

        On 2 May 2012 23:01, Saxum Caribetum <saxum.caribetum@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > On 11/03/2012 10:44, Martijn Verburg wrote:
        > > Unfortunately at this stage, not in an official capacity no, we haven't
        > got
        > > the funds to do anything more than Gencon (and that's a struggle at
        > times).
        > > - K
        > >
        > > On 10 March 2012 16:34, tripleh5133<tripleh5133@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> **
        > >>

        > >> I was wondering if PCGen was going to be represented at PaizoCon?
        > >>
        > >> http://paizo.com/paizocon
        > >>

        > I am in no way an official rep of PCGen,
        > but I am a regular reader of the mailing lists, user of PCGen, and
        > occasional bug-submitter... :-)
        >
        > I *am* going to PaizoCon UK 2012 http://www.paizocon.co.uk/
        >
        > I'm happy to make noises in support of PCGen, or such...
        >
        > --
        > Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"
        > ArM Code 1.5 5++ Ca++ R++p H++ ?L Y(96) T(5)- SG+++ G++++ P++ HoH(Ma++ Q+
        > Hg+) Fz(E)++ C++ :-) Cd++
        > Saga site at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/saxum.caribetum/
        > Sub Rosa Ars Magica zine - http://www.subrosamagazine.org/

      • Paul
        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 2012
          I have a spindle of CD's left from GenCon that I can send.