Re: Will PCGEN ever add?

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2012
      Yes as DS/DL noted Green Ronin has said that they are uninterested in allowing PCGen to have their material included. And I juat talked to them at GenCon this last year.

      We only include material's if the publisher gives us permission, even though following the terms of the OGL we would have a legal right to do so. It is part of our commitment to publishers showing that we are here to help and not hurt their sales.