Error in the Custome object

  • Kenneth Teague
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2012
      I get this error when I copy an existing Spell, and change the name.
      There is nothing changed or modified in the spell.

      Who would be the best person to talk to about this?

      Just in case to don't see the error image it states: " There is an
      error in the data that is preventing your custom object from being
      saved. Please check the console for more information. "

      Here is the console information

      -- listing properties --
      java.runtime.name=Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
      sun.boot.library.path=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin
      java.vm.version=20.6-b01
      java.vm.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
      java.vendor.url=http://java.sun.com/
      path.separator=;
      java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
      file.encoding.pkg=sun.io
      java.util.logging.config.file=D:\My Documents\Gaming\PCGen\PCGen516...
      user.country=US
      sun.java.launcher=SUN_STANDARD
      sun.os.patch.level=Service Pack 3
      java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine Specification
      user.dir=D:\My Documents\Gaming\PCGen\PCGen5164
      java.runtime.version=1.6.0_31-b05
      java.awt.graphicsenv=sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironment
      java.endorsed.dirs=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\endorsed
      os.arch=x86
      java.io.tmpdir=C:\DOCUME~1\mteague\LOCALS~1\Temp\
      line.separator=

      java.vm.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
      user.variant=
      os.name=Windows XP
      sun.jnu.encoding=Cp1252
      java.library.path=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin;C:\WIN...
      java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification
      java.class.version=50.0
      sun.management.compiler=HotSpot Client Compiler
      os.version=5.1
      user.home=C:\Documents and Settings\mteague
      user.timezone=America/Los_Angeles
      java.awt.printerjob=sun.awt.windows.WPrinterJob
      file.encoding=Cp1252
      java.specification.version=1.6
      user.name=mteague
      java.class.path=D:\My Documents\Gaming\PCGen\PCGen516...
      java.vm.specification.version=1.0
      sun.arch.data.model=32
      java.home=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6
      sun.java.command=D:\My Documents\Gaming\PCGen\PCGen516...
      java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
      user.language=en
      awt.toolkit=sun.awt.windows.WToolkit
      java.vm.info=mixed mode, sharing
      java.version=1.6.0_31
      java.ext.dirs=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext;C:...
      sun.boot.class.path=C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\resour...
      java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
      file.separator=\
      java.vendor.url.bug=http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport...
      sun.cpu.endian=little
      sun.io.unicode.encoding=UnicodeLittle
      sun.desktop=windows
      sun.cpu.isalist=
      Memory: 154,864Kb total, 57,447.008Kb free, 506,816Kb max.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2012

        That appears to be a code bug. If you submit the report on our JIRA you'll be able to communicate
        with the coder when they investigate it.

        you may sign up and submit the bug here >>> jira.pcgen.org

        Cheers,

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2012
          Andrew,

          thank you, I moved it over and created the bug issue.

          Ken