Re: [pcgen] Creating CHOICE List that lists certain equipment

  • Doug Limmer
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2012
      This probably belongs in the LST file help group. Please send further
      replies that-a-way.

      It sounds like what you want is CHOOSE:EQUIPMENT, which I believe showed
      up in 5.17.4. If you're set on sticking with 5.16.4, CHOOSE:EQUIPTYPE
      will do something like what you want, but you can't limit it to a PC's
      equipment. (I think CHOOSE:EQUIPTYPE is in 5.16.4 ...)

      DS/DL