Re: [pcgen] Raising the memory limits

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22 2:24 PM
      Hi Henk,

      The code looks good, but there is a catch :) The pcgen.sh file is not in
      SVN, but is generated by ant based on the code in build.xml. So if you
      could update the build.xml to cover your change that would be great. The
      generation code starts at line 277.

      BTW: Are you on the dev list? If so we can continue the discussion there
      if you need a hand.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 23/04/2012 5:09 AM Andrew wrote