Re: [pcgen] Can't create a custom mask item with skill bonus

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2012

      Most likely the bonus isn't recognizing the mask as a valid selection therefore doesn't show up.

      The EQMODs - i.e. the items you can select to modify equipment, are set to only appear for the items
      they were coded for. It could be considered a data bug; if you'd like to raise a JIRA someone will
      be able to attend to it.

      Cheers,

      On 4/13/2012 11:51 AM, marioschrysopoulos wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm trying to create the Mask of Fear item from the Masks of the Living God Paizo module (+5 to Intimidate checks) but when I try to create a custom mask item, I only have the "Spell Effect" and "Add Type" properties to choose from.
      >
      > I expect that I'd need the "Skill Bonus (Competence)" property in order to set the item properly, right? Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
      >
      > Thanks a lot for your insight!
      >
      > Marios

    • marioschrysopoulos
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2012