Re: PCGen Questions..

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2012
      As signatories of Paizo's Community Use Policy we can use Pathfinder's logo, faction logo's AND their official character sheets (all these are included in the Community Use Package).

      The one caveat is this in the policy

      "You may use the contents of the Community Use Package at paizo.com/communityuse/package. You may use only those versions of the Paizo Materials from the Community Use Package. You may not alter the color, typography, design, or proportions of the logos or icons, or otherwise modify them. Should an item be removed from the Community Use Package, you don't need to remove it from existing projects, but you may not use it in future projects."

      So we would have to recreate as close as humanly possible the character sheet format.