Re: Help with starting PCGen

  • merton_monk@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      What OS are you using? Try double-clicking on the file pcgen.jar.
      pcgen.ini is not a required file - it will be created the first time
      you run & quit from pcgen (your preferences are saved there). Are you
      double-clicking on a file inside of winzip? Don't do that - double
      click on the file after you've extracted it to a real directory.

      -Bryan