Re: [pcgen] [Code] Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] No Available Sources

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2012
      Hi Mark (assuming the email is the correct name),

      No worries mate. The Yahoo Groups are supposed to have a description, as would the WIKI. I'm not
      sure where else would help, but if you could point out where you saw that one group was preferable
      over an other I'll be happy to fix it.

      Main thing is to get you on the correct group where the correct people can see your issue and get
      you the correct help.

      My question regarding Java 7 is that has been a problem where people are running it along side Java
      6 and not seeing the Sources. Anyways, James seems to be on the case and will help you get it resolved.

      Cheers,