Re: [BUG] Experience Points

  • mynex2k1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001
      As a side note, a pre-existing character (sorcerer) that can cast 4th
      lvl spells still show them as castable..

      Mynex

    • merton_monk@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001
        I believe this has been fixed for the next release.

        -Bryan

      • lonejedi70@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2001
          I got a fix in for 2.1.3 that takes care of XP, HP, Gold, etc...

          -Lone Jedi
          (Jason)

        • loyalp@home.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 2, 2001