PCGen Board of Directors Meeting, 4/13/2012, 6:00 am

  • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9, 2012
      Reminder from: pcgen Yahoo! Group

      Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting

      Date: Friday April 13, 2012
      Time: 6:00 am - 8:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 4 minutes.
      Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen
      Street: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
      Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting

      All are welcome to come and observe.

      Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen

      Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=13&month=04&year=2012&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&p1=179

      See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for the meeting details.

      -PCGen Board of Directors

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9, 2012
        We battle Friday the 13th with an update on the progress of PCGen! Again
        the focus will be on the remaining UI tasks -K

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9, 2012
          Yeah... 3am, not feeling it.

          Not sure if I'll have done anything to warrant an update by then either...

          Cheers,

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012

              Any log? Canceled?

              On 4/13/2012 1:56 AM, pcgen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > Title: PCGen Board of Directors Meeting
              >
              > Date: Friday April 13, 2012
              > Time: 6:00 am - 8:00 am
              > Location: IRC irc.freenode.net channel #pcgen
              > Street: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
              > Notes: PCGen's Board of Directors open meeting
              >
              > All are welcome to come and observe.
              >
              > Meeting is held in channel #pcgen on IRC. You can join via the web at
              > http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=pcgen
              >
              > Please use the link for the correct time for your time zone.
              > http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=13&month=04&year=2012&hour=6&min=0&sec=0&p1=179
              >
              > See http://wiki.pcgen.org/Meeting_Time for the meeting details.
              >
              > -PCGen Board of Directors

              > Copyright © 2012 Yahoo! Inc. <http://www.yahoo.com> All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service
              > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Privacy Policy <http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us>

            • David R. Bender
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 13, 2012
                It was only James and myself, so we decided to cancel the meeting.

                -- david
                Papa.DRB

                My better half and me (jpg)