Re: [pcgen] Status on OSRIC for PC Gen?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2012

      I was at a point making an OSRIC set for PCGen. However, I've stopped as I was waiting for one of
      the Publisher Liaisons to get permission from them. (I was having a nice bout of nostalgia at the time).

      If we get/have permission, I'll upload what I have for others to work on as my plate is a bit full
      with a few other tasks, not to mention real life.