[5.17.12] Console Variable Lookup Gone?

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
      Hi Folks!

      I'm trying to debug an issue and went to the console so I could check on the value of a variable and it looks like that capability is gone? Is that true? Did we decide to remove that capability or is it just not yet reimplamented?

      Maredudd
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2012
        Bump

        On Apr 6, 2012, at 7:37 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > I'm trying to debug an issue and went to the console so I could check on the value of a variable and it looks like that capability is gone? Is that true? Did we decide to remove that capability or is it just not yet reimplamented?
        >
        > Maredudd
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2012
          Hi Eric,

          Andrew has already reported that one:CODE-1329 -
          <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1329>Reimplement Console Debugger -
          Variable Testing <http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/CODE-1329>

          Cheers,
          James.

          On 14/04/2012 3:43 AM Eric C Smith wrote