[New UI][Inventory/Equipment] "Set Note" button not functioning

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012
      Hi Folks!

      I'm running 5.17.12 with PFCR, APG, B, and B2 loaded.

      The "Set Note" button is the Inventory/Equipment subtab doesn't seem to be working. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

      Thanks!

      Maredudd
    • Eric C Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2012
        Bump

        On Apr 6, 2012, at 6:40 AM, Eric C Smith wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        >
        > I'm running 5.17.12 with PFCR, APG, B, and B2 loaded.
        >
        > The "Set Note" button is the Inventory/Equipment subtab doesn't seem to be working. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Maredudd
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2012
          Hi Eric,

          Those buttons haven't been implemented yet. I have disabled them for now
          and there is a tracker to have them implemented.

          Cheers,
          James.

          On 14/04/2012 3:43 AM Eric C Smith wrote