Can't purchase second weapon

  • Timothy Reaves
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012
      With 5.17.12, one of my characters has a Rapier +1. When I go to purchase
      a second one, the app will not let me. Is says that I already have one of
      those. Yes, yes, I do. :) And I want a second one. Should I file a bug
      for this?

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012
        Hi Timothy,

        On 6/04/2012 11:52 AM Timothy Reaves wrote
        > With 5.17.12, one of my characters has a Rapier +1. When I go to purchase
        > a second one, the app will not let me. Is says that I already have one of
        > those. Yes, yes, I do. :) And I want a second one. Should I file a bug
        > for this?

        It won't let you create a new custom item. but it should let you select
        the +1 rapier from the available list (left list in purchase tab) and
        purchase it. Try filtering for rapier or have a look under magic.

        Cheers,
        James.
      • Timothy Reaves
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2012